Friday, November 25, 2011

mmmm...funfetti....

i bought funfetti cupcake mix today & am seriosuly considering making them despite the fact i still have a whole pumpkin pie sitting on my counter. i'm pretty sure i haven't made funfetti cupcakes since i was about 10, but the box was drool inducing when i saw it at the store & i couldn't stop myself. i figure i've been eating so much ice instead of food lately that i can afford some awful cupcakes. (yup, ice craving. low iron. taking supplements, still want the ice. go figure.)

2 comments:

  1. mmmm funfetti is yummy, especially with cream cheese frosting and those tiny round hard candy style shots...i may need to make some too! i am fairly certain i have a mix in my pantry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make 'em. I'll help you eat them virtually. My birthday's coming up soon, and my husband is leaving me with the kids for three weeks. I deserve funfetti. :)

    ReplyDelete