Tuesday, October 5, 2010

soliciting...

tattoo ideas.

i have one i got when the guys were about 6 mos old, that has their initials on either side of the twins sign (just a roman numeral 2), & i'll be getting a tat for em as well. (eventually. i won't get it done til she's weaned, so it could be a while.) i thought i knew what i wanted, but i'm open to ideas. any thoughts?


as an aside-- i love tattoos. one of the biggest perks of never planning to practice law ever, ever again is that i can tattoo myself with abandon. :) most people are shocked at how many i have hidden, but i love that my most recent one can actually be seen when i have clothes on. ink makes me happy :)

4 comments:

  1. I have no ideas, sorry! Would you be willing to share the meanings and pics of your others? I'm always curious about peoples ink.
    I keep wanting another one, but I don't know what or where to put it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of tats do you like? I was thinking about getting Katie's name with some sort of butterfly - maybe you could get like a cool butterfly and work her initials into the pattern on the wings. I have a bunch of cool pics savded on my computer from when I was trying to decide what to get for Katie (which I never did, because of the IVF, ugh).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you know what -my- tattoo is gonna be,LOL! I had a hard enough time oming up with that one for me, so you want me to think of something for you? ;)

    What about her birth month flower? (That is if you like it)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm... will have to look up her birth month flower. it's may, so maybe it will be something pretty & summery.

    ReplyDelete