Friday, June 11, 2010

updates

so the mini-surgery (raelly jsut re-opening the incision to drain the blood) went awesome yesterday-- no anesthesia & i was home in 2 hrs, just in time to feed a hungry emma. :)
so i'm still a bit sore, but the horrible burning feeling is gone & i am hopeful that in a week or so i'll be feeling better. as long as i don't need *real* surgery again, the biggest bummer over all this is that it's going to take longer to heal, but at least i can be home while i'm healing. i go back on monday & we'll see how things are looking then.

in other news-- i got our mo.by wrap today & so far really like it! yes, it's going to be warm this summer, but i mostly want it for around the house & i can crank our air conditioning as needed. i originally got the k't.an, but discovered that the size that fit the rest of me did NOT work with the boobs. or, it worked with the boobs, but left no room for baby. so i returned that one, which other wise i think i would have liked & went with the classic. emma is currently happily curled up in a "hug" hold right now. :)

6 comments:

  1. I love my Moby wrap!! I actually wore it most of yesterday while shopping and today working around the house. Ella takes great naps in it and I love that I can nurse discreetly in it.

    So happy to hear your surgery went well! Praying the recovery is really quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it went well, and hopefully you'll be up and about with it well behind you in no time now!

    I never did a wrap with my babies...maybe next tie around, cause i have heard nothing but great things about them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that everything went well. I hope that it works out and you dont have to have anymore surgery on it.

    I cant wait to see more pics of your sweet little princess and the dudes! Hope that you are back to your normal self in no time. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear everything went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear everything went well! Here is hoping that you can start to feel more like your old self!

    BTW I was a little thrown back with the background! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, Kim, I was too.

    Candi, you are my hero. I've never been able to feed Nolan while wearing him. lol.

    Kate, I'm glad things are looking up for you, finally. You guys have had such a rough year... but you've been so blessed with Em!! :)

    ReplyDelete