Saturday, February 20, 2010

we're getting a minivan

yeah baby. that's right-- a minivan.

i am so freaking excited about this i cannot put it into words. 3 babies in carseats= insanity & a very cramped lincoln. (yes, we currently drive a town car. believe it or not, we get tons of compliments on the thing, which we refer to as the boys' pimp mobile. altho i'm pretty sure the compliments are due entirely to the fact that we live in ypsi, MI. i seriously doubt that a town car is considered cool by anyone under 70 anywhere else in the US.) anways-- MINIVAN!!!!! i am 100% set on stow n'go seating, which rocks so hard it makes me smile just thinking about it. ahhhhhh---storage! :)

4 comments:

  1. congrats on the minivan.Fitting three carseats in any vehical other then a minivan is a pita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohoo! I commented to you on FB too, but I have to say again how much I love our stow and go minivan (we got a dodge Grand Caravan which is the cheaper version of the crysler van. Anyway, I love it and there is all sorts of storage for us. There is also a locked drawer under the passenger side seat in the front we use to keep our GPS in when we aren't using it. But I am also sort of weird becuase I have always wanted a minivan...even before kids. I learned to drive with my mom's van and since then I have just preferred driving them. I think I was the only 18 year old in history (without kids) who really wanted a minivan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!! This post cracks me up! :) I am so jealous though! I have a tiny car and we are worried about how we are going to fit two car seats in. I already know that any passenger in my car is going to have their knees jammed into the dashboard. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want another mini van, lol! I had one years ago, LOVED it!

    Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete