Friday, February 26, 2010

then & now baby pics

pictures like this make me really excited to have a newborn again, sleepless nights & all. they look like little dolls in the this picture... amazing how quiet they once were!
quiet no more-- con man getting down with his baby mohawk!

& my val, breaking it down white boy style!


speaking of quiet no more, they're getting up from their nap so i have to run, (i can hear them chatting to eachother in baby-speak), but before i do, allow me to draw your attention to the ticker on the side of my blog-- 100 days left til our due date today, meaning as of tomorrow (when i will be unable to blog) we will be in the double digits!!! totally blows my mind... am i really ready to be a mom of 3 kids under 2???

5 comments:

  1. Oh how they grow! Where does the time go eh?

    They were, and still very much are, beautiful( ok well, more handsome now, but you know...)!

    Yay for double digits!

    You will be a terrific mom of 3 under 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you'll do great!! I love how you can see their different personalities even just in pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are going to do fantastic! You have already managed two at a time, what's adding in one more!!
    It's amazing how quickly they grow, they are adorable, then and now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! Your boys are so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are so cute! and like everyone else has already said, you did so great with 2 at once, so you will be even better with 3.

    ReplyDelete