Monday, July 26, 2010

best road trip ever

not really.

the trip itself was fine, but the drive? yeah....

we hit horrible weather, rotten traffic, were nearly run over by a BMW, & conrad threw up 4 separate times on the 3 hr ride north. we had to pull over at some kind of cold storage warehouse to clean up the poor kid. N tackled the puke filled car seat while i tried to nurse a hysterical baby surrounded by confused truckers, all of whom got a nice long gander at my exposed boob.

on the way home, em blew out her car seat. & i mean she blew. it. out. the kid pooped out her diaper, out her onesie, out her pants & filled the car seat. it was seriously impressive pooping for a 7 week old baby. so we stopped at a mc.don.ald's, where once again we performed some serious emergency clean up, & N (accidentally) trashed their bathroom by clogging the toilet with things that shouldn't have been flushed. don't ask.

i love road trips with 3 babies.

have i mentioned i'm taking the kids up north again in 2 weeks by myself? i must be nuts.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! I'm sorry the drive was so dramatic. It must not have been the weekend for road trips. I got a text from my sister earlier saying that her almost 4 year old launched all over the back seat, her baby brother and of course, their lovies. 10 minutes later so was back to normal hyper self and says to my sister "MOMMY - REMEMBER WHEN I PUKED?!" Hahahaha. With my fear of vomit, I'm never doing roadtrips.
    Anyhow, glad the rest of the trip went ok and I hope Con is feeling better. And nice work Em!

    ReplyDelete