Tuesday, July 13, 2010

hold me accountable

no, this isn't about to become a weight loss blog, but i need a way to hold myself accountable, so i'm posting (publicly--ack!).

once upon a time, pre-kiddos, i weighed 110, but i have no illusions about ever being that skinny again, so i'm shooting for 120 as a happy weight for me. i currently weigh 143, (down from 177 at the end of my pg with emma) & i'm almost back to where i was before i got pg with em. of course with 3 kids in 2 years, everything has changed shape, so weight is really nothing more than a number, but it is a way to keep track of progress i suppose. mostly i just want to fit in my jeans again!

we eat pretty healthy here, so i'm not going to worry about diet. i'm just adding in some exercise & hoping that between that & nursing i'll keep shedding pounds. wish me luck!!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I weighed 143 NOW. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also 110 and also realize that is unrealistic, lol. I am also striving for 120. Good luck to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. er, I hope that made sense. I meant I realize it's unrealistic to go back to 110. lol

    ReplyDelete