Thursday, May 13, 2010

just call me calamity jane

so in the last month, i've broken my heel (which now won't freaking heal), caught some sort of evil flu bug, & now both the guys have croup.

oh, & just to keep things interesting, some stupid teenager pulled a gun on his girlfriend's mom right up the street from us & then took off running through our neighborhood. N tells me he's probably holed up in a house around the corner, so the boys and i will be hiding indoors for the rest of the day.

if this is some kind of mean joke the universe is playing on this poor preggo, i do wish it would stop, as i'm rapidly approaching my limit.

5 comments:

  1. ((HUGS))

    One a side note- your ticker says your TERM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooooo-term, baby!!!! any day now would be just fine with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((HUGS)) Yay term! Any full moons coming up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just looked... not until the 27th.

    ReplyDelete