Saturday, March 13, 2010

more preggo belly pics (yup, Twins v. Singleton belly, Part VII

ok, THIS is the belly i've been trying to show! i usually wear baggier things at home, so the clothes kind of mask the enormousness of the belly. i wore something a bit more clingy yesterday & scared the crap out of N. he must not have been looking at me much recently, bc when i asked him to take this picture, he gasped & yelled-- "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" cracked me up. (& val is in this pic bc we were going out to dinner & he was insiting on being held.)

me with #3 at 28ish weeks:

me with the dudes at 28 weeks:

5 comments:

  1. Look at that belly! I think you are carrying a little higher this time, maybe? Or maybe you are a little bigger. Either way, I completely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are carrying SO different this time! Your belly looks a lot lower and VERY pointy. Like you have a big ole butt nestled in there!

    And I gotta say....you do look a little bigger this time, but #3 can spread all out where as the dudes were crammed in there with no room for movement.

    whether you are bigger or smaller...you look stunning! One Hot Mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...carrying much different...but probably because there is just one in there this time :) I think you look smaller this time, and gorgeous as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide if your bigger or smaller. Your belly is different that is for sure.

    Now that belly says boy to me, damnit here I thought I had it all figured out. LMAO!!

    Oh question, but I will ask on the board.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belly def. looks different with only one in there! You look great!

    I can't wait to find out if that is a boy belly or a girl belly. I can't believe you haven't spilled the beans!

    ReplyDelete