Sunday, September 13, 2009

Gratuitous Baby Pics

I got bored uploading pictures, so more will pry pop up here next time i have nothing to say, but for now here's some pics from our week up north.
Here's the dudes & Xander the poodle, rolling around on the floor. For the most part, my parents' dogs were really good. Zoe wanted to love them to bits & decided it was her mission in life to guard them again scary things (like the mailman, passing cars, neighbors, falling leaves, etc.) & Xander mostly ignored them, except for diaper changes, which he thought were very interesting. (really, what is it with dogs & poop?) Here's Conrad passed out in my mom's lap on their porch after an especially good bottle. I love "drunk baby" pics.
& Val, in the front seat of our lincoln after a quick diaper cahnge at a fair. Not sure why he's giving the steering wheel the stink eye in this picture, but it makes me laugh.



At the fair, hanging out listening to a local do really weird covers of old dean martin songs


Con man, very excited over his bottle. The dudes really love the great outdoors. :)



Me, taking Conrad for a little stroll on the beach. You can see lake huron in the background-- it was like glass. A bit cool for swimming, i thought, but the locals didn't agree. I love the great lakes... it's like looking at a little ocean.






Introducing Con to sand. He wasn't sure what he thought of it, but he liked when I poured it over his toes. Conrad is more of a grass kind of dude, I think.





My mom & Val at the beach. Val LOVED sand. In this pic he's trying to roll off his gram into the dirt. When we got him home, he was covered in sand. Sand in his hair, his toes, his diaper. I would have thought it would drive him nuts, but the dude apparently likes being dirty.






I have loads of other pics of us at various fairs & lots more at the beach, but darn blogger takes so long to upload pics.
Mostly we hung out outside every chance we got. Who doesn't love the beach, right? :)



5 comments:

  1. Awesome pics! Love the one of you and Con looking out to the lake. Awesome pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are getting sooo big!! This was my favorite time when my daughter was a baby. She started napping well and she was all smiles and lovin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! I love the bottle one. Payton gets so excited over her bottles too! It is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! The boys are getting so big and handsome!

    ReplyDelete