Friday, September 18, 2009

Smelly People

Ever notice how some people just kinda smell? Not like a clean shampoo smell, or a perfume/cologne smell, or even a BO smell... just a funky smell... like they're old & musty or something. Is it because they haven't washed their clothes in a while? Do they sleep in mothballs? Live in a horse stable? maybe they just have really nasty pheramones? Whatever it is, how can they not notice they smell? I think it's gross & really rude to impose your funk on innocent people (like me) trying to do homework in the local library.

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy have I noticed. I used to work in a drug store and I learned to constantly breathe out of my mouth to avoid smelling other people. I do it now without even thinking about it. If I'm in a crowded room or mashed up against a stranger in a line or something, sometimes I'll notice that I'm not using my nose at all.

    One of my coworker smells really aweful - to the point that his managers have spoken to him about it (in a tactful manner) multiple times. It is crazy to us all that he can't tell or doesn't want to do anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO!! Sorry you had to deal with that!! my BIL is one of those that never washes his clothes, his room always smells horrid--made me want to barf last time I was there. Maybe his new wife will do laundry for him (fingers crossed).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on FB but couldn't respond over there cause I have a smelly person that is one of my friends on it. Aour whole life he has smelled like Doritos. And not in a good way....

    ReplyDelete