Monday, January 11, 2010

a new round of baby pics

i'm feeling kind of blue & stressed about my sick boys today, so rather than post anything of substance, i thought i'd try to cheer myself up with cute baby pictures.
here's the dudes finger painting again-- after val stole conrad's artwork. :)
val making an "evil" face & jumping like a mad man in his exer-gym. he looks like such a stinker here, i think. & he is, & i wouldn't want him any other way!

my con man, showing off his awesome hair. it's not static either, his hair really does that most of the time. i think its pretty much adorable, so i don't bother to try to flatten it out, we just let him look like a wild man. :)


5 comments:

  1. I don't think I can tell you enough how much I want to squeeze those adorable boys! I've loved the pics and watching them grow. You can tell how happy they are and how much they love eachother. It makes me want another one REALLY bad RIGHT NOW!

    And I'm sorry they've got the sickies :( Few things are worse than having a sick babe and not being able to do much about it. Boo. I hope you're feeling better too, and I'm happy they've been sleeping better the past few nights (& I hope I didn't just jinx you).

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! I love seeing new pics of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture totally made me LOL. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are so adorable! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us Kate! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! I love love love pic posts. :) Such cutie patooties!

    ReplyDelete