Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20 week u/s

i accidentally deleted my post while adding pics (sigh...) so here it is again (mostly)--
N won, so we found out the sex, but compromised & decided not to share the info with anyone. so it's staying secret!! hopefully, anyways. my mom took me out to get fabric for the baby's room (she made curtains & a bed skirt & stuff for the boys & is going to for #3 as well), & she kept picking up really girlie or really boy-ish patterns, trying to get me to give it away. sigh... same thing happened with the names last time, & we managed to keep them secret, so hopefully we can keep this a surprise too! (& no, we won't be sharing our name choice!)
btw, if you think i've given it away or you have a guess in the coming months, please keep it to yourself-- we really do want to surprise the family! thanks kids!

& here are some u/s pics of 3. :)

a nice, creepy skeletor face--
& a profile with a big, round belly:

i have cute toe pics too, but thought i'd post the face instead. this kid has the same wonky toes as both the boys & their dad-- 2nd toe is longest. i have nice, normal, evenly descending toes, & all my kids get N's long monkey toes! lol, figures! cracked me up to see it, since we saw the boys' funny toes for the first time at their 20 week u/s too.
oh & we do have the "money shot" photos , but we won't be sharing those! did you really think we'd give it away that easy? come on! ;)

11 comments:

  1. What a cute little nose! I am so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I was so excited to find out what you were having. You guys are amazing, there is no way we could keep secrets that long!! Looks like the u/s went great, he or she is very cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mollie asked me to delete her comment, & i will, jsut as soon as i figure out how! any one know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate your killing me!! I was going to go buy baby a cute little whatever. *sigh* Maybe I will buy what *I* think it is and make you return it mwahahaha. No just kidding, I will get yucky yellow or green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kim, you stinker! you totally are just posting that bc you want me to give it away, aren't you? :P jk.... you know i love you! but i'm stil not telling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, if you go to your dashboard, and edit posts, click on where it says (6 comments) and it'll bring up the post with comments, and each comment has a trashcan. just click on that. sorry i'm such a PITA!
    i'm still happy the u/s went well and love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww man, and I was thinking of sending a baby quilt, but it is very gender specific... *sigh* lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO Mandy you are as horrible as I am.

    No seriously Kate I was going to get the KU ladies a little something. I can go non gender on you not a biggie. Stick to your guns, if you want to keep it a secret we need to respect that, as bad as it kills us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the u/s pics Kate! Little Tig is sooo cute!

    Another 20 weeks Ladies, then you all can find out! I'm patient;)

    Purple team rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to grossly disagree with Iiri. Purple team sucks LOL :)

    But I guess I can wait.........

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pics!
    I could never keep it a secret.

    ReplyDelete