Sunday, May 3, 2009

An Everday Update

boys: sleeping, N: running, me: waiting to pump. yay pumping. :P

So the jury is still out on how Con is doing on the prevacid. N thinks he's better, I think if he's better it's a marginal improvement, but his check up isn't until Wednesday, so we'll wait & see. We're going to have the doc check on Val as well, as he has started projectile puking an entire feeding periodically, but often enough for the "nurse hotline" (really the after hours triage for our pedi.) to want us to have him checked out, so we're hoping both guys are ok. GI problems in babies really suck, since if they aren't eating well everything pretty much goes to pot. So far we've headed off major trouble, I just hope things continue to be just minor hiccups, or nothing at all.

Random poll: How worried is everyone about the swine flu? I have to admit, it has me pretty paranoid, especially after both our pedi & my OB gave us warnings last week about keeping the boys home & being extra cautious. I know it's not in every state yet, but it's been found in our state (& in our area) & it scares the snot out of me, since the guys are still so new. (Their due date was yesterday, btw-- their adjusted age is now 1 day!!)

1 comment:

  1. The swine flu, I am not worried at all. There has been one case in the county next to me. I personally think there has been a lot more cases, and they are just now finding out. Really the numbers are nothing compared to the flu that goes around every year. Maybe I am too relaxed about it.

    Hope the reflux issues get resolved quick for you!! Reflux sucks big monkey balls.

    ReplyDelete