Wednesday, August 26, 2009

another first!

the valinator is cutting his first tooth!!!! :)

i gave him my finger to suck while we were waiting for bottles to heat up & lo & behold-- there it was, a sharp little tooth sticking up thru his bottom gum, right in front. my poor little booger! no wonder he's been such a cranky pants today. he's going to be a little jack-o-latern baby by halloween! lol! :)

the con man still has his charming toof-less grin! :) i love it-- i know my babies have to grow up, but they're so darn cute without teeth!

2 comments:

  1. I was the same way with my daughter, i didn't realize she was getting one until it broke through her gums. after that i knew to look for the bumpy white stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol-- yeah, i pry should have caught on earlier, what with the constant chewing on stuff & crazy drooling...
    :P

    ReplyDelete