Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Craft-o-rama (pass it on!)

ok, i'm borrowing this from Melissa (she's probably craftier than me, but i promise to try to make soemtihng that doesn't suck!)

here's the deal:

The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me, especially for you. I promise I'll make it worth your while!

This offer does have some restrictions & limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I hope you will.

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- They say I have a year to get it to you. But I promise it will NOT take that long. I'm shooting for 30 days. (If I don't give myself a deadline, it will never get done!)

4-You have no clue what it's going to be.

The catch? You must repost this on your blog & offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

2 comments: