Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just Because I Like Pictures

I got some awesome new toys for the guys. They're wooden, moveable chewy things. THey're made by some German company called HABA, & all non-toxic. & kinda pricey-- N thought I wasa nuts for ordering them. But the dudes LOVE them-- they are totally enamored of these things-- they're easy to grab, they have nice bright colors, they change shape, basically thye're awesome. (& I got to say "I told you so" to N!)


& we've been giving the guys their own spoons to hold during cereal feedings. They love it, especially Val (who thinks he need to do everything by his own self!) Con jsut seems to think it's all part of the super fun game that is spoon feeding, but Val takes his spoon very seriously. It's super cute, & pretty funny.



maybe i'll be back later with a more substantive post, but for now, i just felt like putting up some pics! :)


2 comments:

  1. aw, that's so sweet. i love those toys!! i only bought my daughter one but they last too ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures!! Your guys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete