Tuesday, October 27, 2009

at least its not flu...

so val has asthmatic bronchitis. which means he has bronchitis + asthma symptoms, so his airways are closing up, explaining the wheezing & coughing. (he's coughing so hard he's puking.)

so we now have an at home nebulizer, & the kid is getting around the clock breathing treatments every 4 hrs until tomorrow morning, when we go back into the doc. please keep your fingers crossed that it's not getting any worse, & this isn't real asthma, just a very nasty case of bronchitis. my poor baby.....

4 comments:

  1. Poor Val! I will be praying for him! That sounds like such a scary thing to go through. Big HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's rough. I hope the treatments kick in and he starts feeling better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

    Get better soon guys!

    ReplyDelete