Friday, October 9, 2009

Doctor Update

Well, i was wrong about my betas, they were 53 & 187! so pretty decent. :)

we have a SINGLE interuterine gestational sac. (i love my twins, but 2 sets this close together might have killed me!) we're measuring a bit over 5 weeks, so it's pretty early. the doc thought he might see a little flicker of a hb, but its really too early to be sure, so we have a repeat u/s scheduled for the 19th, & will be keeping fingers crossed til then. it's still too early to really accurately date it, but it looks like our EDD will be sometime in June.

We leave tomorrow morning for chicago... i'm really sad about leaving my babies. i know my folks will take fantastic care of them, but it's so hard on me to be apart from them. i didn't think it would be this hard to leave. i know N & i need alone time & i am looking forward to that & this wedding should be a blast, but i'm going to miss my boys SO MUCH. :(

8 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Just so you know I have been stalking your page for this update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been stalking too!!! So happy to hear things went well!! I hope you have a great time and call your parents constantly, thats how I get through leaving Hannah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate so glad your baby girl doesn't have share any space in your belly ;)

    Have yourself a great time...enjoy your alone time with N...keep in mind it'll be the last time in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! That's a great d/a update!

    As far as leaving the twins for the weekend. I can relate BUT not. I haven't had a single night since Liam has been born..2 "dates' with Jeff...so, as hard as it is to get away, GO, enjoy yourself as much as you can, and enjoy your alone time with N, you both deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That's great news about the new baby.

    I know it's hard to leave our babies but sometimes it is necessary and good for us mommies. You are braver than I... When I left them for the first time overnight, they were over 12 months old! Have fun in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a great time in Chicago!! Glad to hear that the appointment went well :) Enjoy your alone time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the great appointment!

    Looking forward to hearing how your weekend goes....I'm leaving both of mine in March...for a week! YIKES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait a second, did I know you were pregnant again? Holy crap! Congrats!!!! YAY!!! And a singleton, whew! You're right, two sets of twins would just about kill you. My girls were 16 months apart and it was the hardest point of my life, EVER. I would never be able to do it with twins.

    Again, CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete