Friday, October 16, 2009

For the Captain's Wife & RocketQueen & other interested parties

Ok ladies, i'm getting ready to finish & send out your "crafts" from august (remember this post?) so i need addresses! (i think i have karianne's, but i know i have no addresses in china, so i need that one!) you can email them to kadrounieATgmailDOTcom. & no fuss about postage, it's my treat.

last chance for anyone else who wants a little something made just for you from my corner of the world, comment now or forever hold your peace! (1st 3 only!)

:)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, me!! I love getting little gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gifts! :) But I don't have anything to give in return. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Memememe!

    Sorry, just seemed silly moment...

    You can find my addy on CM;)

    I will def send ranndom postcards back at ya too!

    ReplyDelete