Tuesday, October 13, 2009

so tired....

i can barely function. i'm making myself stay awake long enough to eat, & i fully plan to be in bed by 7 tonight. stupid morning sickness & stupid phener.gen... i'm taking it over zo.fran in hopes of avoiding the killer headaches & constipation (sorry TMI) that zofran gives me. i was so sick with the dudes last time that headaches was the lesser of 2 evils, but the phener.gan is working so far with this one, other than making me dead on my feet. or maybe thats just the pregnancy. lord, i'm tired.

5 comments:

  1. Nominated you for an award thingie, heheee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get a lot of GOOD sleep :) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck. Its both! I was so tired and the phenergan only made it worse. I hope you get plenty of rest and feel better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you are feeling badly - I hope you got some good sleep!

    ReplyDelete