Thursday, October 1, 2009

Guess This Explains Why I've Been So Tired...

1st beta: 53
2nd beta: 167 SURPRISE! still trying to wrap my head around this... will post more when i'm coherent...

please, if you "know" me in any venue other than this (i.e. facebook, twitter, real life, whatever) do NOT mention this anywhere but here. It's very early, we don't have the best track record & i don't want the world to know yet.

(later same day edit) it occurred to me that i should answer some basic questions here, even if i'm not ready to "talk" yet.... no, we weren't trying... yes, i was on the pill (well, the mini-pill)... yes, we're totally shocked... yes, of course we're worried, our history with pregnancies sucks... & yes, we ARE cautiously happy.

12 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! Congrats girly!!! When did you find out?? Sending so many sticky vibes your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! :D I am seriously SO excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheee, that test line, is very, uhm, THERE!

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Holy Holy Shit.......OMG OMG OMG.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Congrats! You are braver than I am! I am sending you some sticky vibes....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy BFP, Batman!! Wow - congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What??!!! You should have seen my face when I clicked on your blog in my google reader! I'm so surprised and so happy for you. Congrats! Please give us constant updates!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG sticky and claming vibes your way! H& H 9 months!!!! TDDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, now that line just screams at you don't it.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your pregnancy and your appointment today!! H&H 9 months and Sticky vibes!!

    ReplyDelete