Monday, April 26, 2010

i'm so over it.

forgive me, but i'm ready not to be pregnant & broken for a while. it's been a looooong freaking 2 years, & i am tired & pukey, sick of waddling & wishing i could run & play with my kids again like a normal mom. i'm sick of the "boy, aren't you going to have your hands full" comments (NOT original folks!), i'm sick of strangers staring at my belly & booted foot & twins, & i just want us to be a regular old family for a while, with no dr's appts, no catastrophes, & no surprises of any sort (at least for a little while!)

thank God we only have a few weeks left until 3 is here. i'm even looking forward to the newborn insanity (or at least getting it over with ASAP!) i can make it, right?

i think i can, i think i can, i think i can....

4 comments:

  1. Oh goodness I feel for you on those hands full comments...but after s/he is here you'll just get the "my you must be quite busy" comments :P

    You've have a hectic past few months with the foot injury, Con's GERD and pregnancy so vent away girl!

    I can't wait to "meet" #3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~hugs~ i can't imagine how much that would be irritating...

    it will all go back to a 'normal' and then you'll look back and wonder where the time went;)

    man, you are so gonna have your hands full! (HAHA! Had to go there, kick me, with your good foot;) )

    Seriously though, you can do it, you will do it, and you will not slap anyone in the meantime... except for me maybe, but that's what I'm here for :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((HUGS)) you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely can! And you'll be great. And you know what? I don't think it's going to be your hands that are full, but your hearts. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete