Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Twin v. Singleton Belly: Part VII

33 1/2 weeks with #3. (yeah, i'm in pj's & look crappy. everyone will just have to deal with it!)
& 30 weeks with the boys. this was the last belly pic i took with the guys, since shortly after this i started getting really sick with pre-e, & we were in & out of the hospital way too much to think about things like belly pics.
i think i look similarly big, i'm just carrying REALLY differently. believe it or not, at this point with the guys, i was actually measuring past 40 weeks. & conrad was pretty much living in my rib cage. ah, good times! carrying 1 at a time is SOOOOOO much easier, even when it sucks.
& i have to say, i'm ready not to be pregnant anymore. no, i don't want to rush 3-- as far as i'm concerned, 3 can take all the time the baby wants, since we are totally unprepared still. i just mean i'm looking forward to the end of the summer, when (hopefully) i will be sleeping a bit again & will have lost (some) of the baby weight & will generally be feeling less like a small planet. i will have been pregnant or recovering from being pregnant for pretty much 2 years straight by the time 3 gets here, & i'm ready for a break!!

5 comments:

  1. well, I think you look fantastic, even in sweats!
    I can picture 3 in there, hands behind head, legs stretched out and crossed at the ankle :) i know that is miles from the truth obviously, but thinking of 2 in there at one time, compared to just one makes me think there has to be a little extra leg room in there this time! and yes, you are TOTALLY carrying differently this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic "glowing" (don't you just hate that?)....

    You are carrying so different, and I really wish I could read into that, but since the first time you had 2 in there I really can't compare how you carried....I am super excited that we don't know the gender, but am secretly (ok so its out in the open now) hoping to buy you somethink pink this time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know I think you are a lot smaller now. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look great also, and of course, with the occupancy being at a single instead of a double you would be carrying differently;)

    You do look great though. Make me jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn. I was hoping you'd slip. ;) You are just beautiful, mama!!

    ReplyDelete