Friday, April 9, 2010

ow. (a whine)

N is out running, the boys are sleeping, #3 is digging some appendage or other into my ribs, so if i weren't in pain, this would be a nice quiet evening. stupid ankle. (yeah, i know i'm being really whiney. sorry. i'm not whining & complaining in actual life, so i guess i'm doing it all here. feel free to skip this post if you don't want to hear me b*tch.)
i've been off my feet all day today, with the exception of my doc's appt this morning, & OW. my ankle freaking hurts. my OB gave me a script for vi.codin, & then said try not to take it regularly, bc it can cause the baby to become addicted & go thru withdrawl. great. so i'm thinking i'll just take it at night so i can sleep? maybe? this is making me seriously grouchy & very touchy. why can't the damn thing just feel better? sigh.

5 comments:

  1. Well I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are still in pain. I hope that it starts to feel better soon. I still cant believe how close you are to having #3 wowza it seems like the time has flown by. But then again I still cant believe it has been 8 months since I had Caitlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ankle pain is the worse.I hope it gets to feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~hugs~

    I hope it helps you rest.

    Whine all you want, i don't care!

    ReplyDelete