Thursday, February 19, 2009

I am an upside-down turtle.

I just tried to sit up to yell at Chunk the cat, & found that I could not move. I literally couldn't sit up. I managed to roll to my side and scrunch my way up to a semi-sitting position. By this time yelling at the cat was useless, as he had stopped eating my plants to watch me struggle instead, so I gave up & collapsed (gracefully, I'm sure) back onto the couch.

I could be really upset about this whole non-mobile thing (& I'm sure one of these days I will be) but today all I could do was laugh. In a few weeks I'm going to need a fork lift to just to get off the couch.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha.... I could see myself doing the same thing. The dogs are always doing naughty stuff like that, and I'm always having to yell at them. I think if I was 30 weeks pregnant with twins I'd be doing the same thing. LOL

    ReplyDelete