Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Registry drama resolved

I think (at least I hope) our registry issues with "T" have been resolved. My dad went back to do battle with the store manager again today, & once again, the manager refused to acknowledge any mistakes by the store. (At this point, I'd like to remind everyone of the milk that appeared on my registry.) Long story short, my dad is super stubborn, can be incredibly obnoxious (especially when he's in a rightious battle for "what is right") & eventually made the manager bend. So we got a written statement signed by the store manager saying that we can return EVERYTHING, including the crap I removed frm the registry before I knew that wasn't allowed, ("T" will only allow you to return things that are actualy on your registry, & will only accept a very limited amount of items to be returned in the first place. This is something they do not tell you before you register.) & he got us $31 in gift certificates. I personally feel this should have been much higher, but it's better than nothing (& probably not entirely unfair). Either way, my dad rocks & "T" totally blows. At least it's over though, right?

1 comment: