Saturday, February 14, 2009

Nursery Fun

I know I just posted, but this is SOOOOO cool I have to share! :)

So our boys' room (when we finally out it together) will be pretty much all black & white with some spots of bright colors. (I've mentioned how much we hate pastels, right? Nothing against any one who likes them, its just not "us".) Anyways, the walls will be staying white & I wanted some cool wall clings to use as decoration & just found the most awesome stuff online here--

http://www.whatisblik.com/walldecals.html

I am in love with the threadless & wee gallery ones.... now I just have to choose!

3 comments:

  1. Those are super cute!!! how fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the moon kite one..but JMO..LOL..whatever you choose is going to look awesome I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol-- the moonkite is nolan's fav too... he wants it in teh t-shirt version!

    ReplyDelete