Friday, February 6, 2009

Sunshine, Lollipops & Rainbows...

I am feeling just about ecstatically happy today. Like Kim said in her post under "Cheaters"
we hit 28 weeks this week!!! 28!!! 2 weeks ago we didn't think we'd be able to make it this far, & I feel so blessed to still be pregnant with 2 healthy little dudes. I haven't had any cervical changes in a week and a half, & the boys are doing wonderfully-- I couldn't be happier. I'm still having contractions, but the new drugs really seem to be helping, so we're counting our blessings & hoping for the best!
I even got ok'd to attend our shower tomorrow, which I am really looking forward to. I don't know if I'll get a chance to do this whole pregnancy thing again (although I would LOVE to), so I want to make the most of this one. Plus, it's a great time to celebrate-- we reached a huge milestone this week, & I am so excited to share that with our family & best buds.
Nolan is out getting shelving for the boys' closet right now.... it's all just starting to feel very real. Like in a few weeks (hopefully not too soon) we really will be bringing 2 little boys home... I'm think I'm still in disbelief. I try to picture them all curled up inside me, & can barely imagine actually holding these little guys. I love watching Nolan get ready for them to come home & can't stop daydreaming about him as a dad. I know I'm pry romanticizing the whole newborn experience, but like I said, we may only get one shot at this, so I'm going to enjoy my little fantasies as long as I can!! Besides, as ready as we can make ourselves, I'm sure there is no way you can ever really be prepared, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment