Thursday, February 26, 2009

yawn....

i feel like i should post something of substance soon since i've only been thinking babies lately, but i am so tired i just want to sleep & sleep. i can't seem to get enough sleep no mattter what i do & i can't seem to eat enough, no matter how often i chow. i think the boys are taking every ounce of energy i can produce. i'm not complaining, just apologizing for being so boring the past week or so. & sorry too for the bikini pic yesterday... it was the only pre-preggo belly pic i could find (& one of the few shots of me in a bathing suit... altho now i'm thinking i should have taken more, if only to remember what my abs once looked like!) i swear i wasn't fishing for compliments, but thanks ladies for sending them & for giving me a good laugh over my "creepy" belly... i think it looks funny too.
:)

2 comments:

  1. Don't apologize for the bikini pic! You look great and should be proud!

    I hear ya on the eating - I rarely feel full. And I only have one in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL when my DH saw your bikini pic he was like, WHOA!!! Who's that? (LOL) and i was like, that's Kate, my friend who's pregnant with twins. And he goes, wow, she looks good for having twins in there!!! And I was like.... uh, babe... that's the before pic. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete