Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Boys at 35 weeks & 4 days

Val, after his bath
N & Val, pigging out

Con working on a burp


Val, getting dressed by mom



A very sleep Con after his circ.




Me & Con


A note on pics: N & I don't take a ton of photos in the NICU, as its usually dark & the flash really irks the boys. So we kind of take pictures in bunches.
It cracks me up how much the guys look like their dad when he was a baby, & how much they look like each other. I also think its really funny that I have blonde babies. :)
Another random thought: today was the first time some one told me that one of my boys looked like me. I absolutely loved hearing it. :)

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pics, it is so wonderful to see the boys growing and doing so well!!! You and N look fantastic too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh what great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures! The boys are so handsome!

    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cutie pies! And you're looking great!

    So Parker has completely outgrown his preemie size clothes and is in only newborn now. Are you at all interested in his preemies? I've got maybe a dozen or so outfits I'd be more than happy to send to you for the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Con's face is really plump huh? They are both just so precious. And I think it is gunny that you have blondes and I have a brunette that is becoming a red red! Where did these babies come from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shot of you and Con is so beautiful. You are a wonderful mama. Thank you for keeping us posted, I think about you guys all the time.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! How freaking cute are they!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these pics - there little blonde hair is so adorable!
    You look great!! I hope you are doing well... Give those boys big hugs from the ladies in blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe how much they've grown and changed already!!! They are gorgeous, mom!

    ReplyDelete