Sunday, April 12, 2009

easter sunday randomness

this picture cracks me up... my little fly-catchers!

i don't have anything super exciting to add today... we're spending easter sunday at home with the dudes, watching ben hur on cable... woo-hoo! :)
my folks managed to catch colds right when the guys came home, so its been just me & n... baby laundry is getting done, but nothing else, & i'm living in my pj's. (which i really don't mind, truth be told!) oh, sorry again for the typing.. con is monopolizing my left arm again & i want the poor baby to get some rest. i don't want to put the little man down since the crazy reflux seems better when they're being held.
even the kitties & birds are chill & quiet today-- it is sooooooo nice! everyone is starting to adjust to having the boys home. the cheepers in particular are having a hard time with the new noises & crazy schedule, but little by little it's getting better & the psycho bird screaming is improving.

some other random news: i finally got brave enough to get on a scale & i've lost over 40 lbs... granted a good chunk of that was water weight from the pre-e, but its still nice to see the numbers dropping. 20 more & i'll be happy-- i don't expect to ever have my pre-twins body back! :P i'm not dieting tho, exclusively bf-ing my guys is enough of a work out for now. someday i'll post about the havoc the boys wrecked on my poor body, but i just don't care enough right now to stress it. the stretch marks & belly bother me much less than the damage on my joints, but hopefully it will all get better in a few months & i'll stop moving around like an 80 yr.old.

sorry for the long winded, poorlt typed ramble....hope everyone is having a happy easter!

3 comments:

  1. so cute! They look so sweet sleeping :)

    you'll feel better (joint wise) in a few months. that one takes some time. I remember my knees still being crazy when my daughter was 6 months (if that helps)

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter..glad you are doing well..sorry for the lack of comments but I have been checkin in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy first Easter boys!!!! And yes BF'ing is totally enough of a work out...no diet needed!!!!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete