Monday, April 6, 2009

Pictures & Thanks

Just because he's super cute-- Val in "I just drank my weight in milk" bliss.
These are some pics from yesterday-- right after I post about wishing to see my babies together again, I come out of the breast pumping room at the NICU yesterday to this. It blows my mind how perfect they are. :)
(oh, & Con is all red bc he was working on a poo at the time... lol!)

Daddy & his boys. -- my 3 favorite men!
A special request for anyone willing-- they're doing an o2 trial on the boys... please keep a good thought for my little men, we're praying they do well off the o2! & Val is scheduled to get his circumcision tomorrow if he stays event-free, so we're hoping he handles that well too. (I have to admit, Con's came out well, but I still hate the thought of them having even a really routine "procedure" like a circ.)

& some special public thanks to one of my fav blogger buds-- Kariann ("The Captain's Wife" & an awesome new mom) sent us the most adorable sweats for the boys-- SOOOOO CUTE! & a bunch of diapers, which we definetly need! :) Thank you bunches, it was super, super sweet of you guys to think of us, & I loved the pic of little princess K-- she is gorgeous!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Kate...I wish I could send you something of more value...like superb health for your boys...but you are doin pretty darn tootin good without my health package! I figured that those cold MI winters are not fun...so now they are ready for their first winter...next year! Bring on the warmth now~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! Those pics are the best! I am sending every vibe I can on a positive o2 challenge. Come on little dudes you can do it!!!

    Good luck with the circ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pics!!! I will absolutely keep you all in my thoughts and prayers! (And I hear you on the circ. I'm only 23 weeks pg, and I'm already stressing about having it done to Matthew!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous boys!!! Praying the O2 trial goes well!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so adorable! I cant wait till they get to come home! Sending all my love and prayers for you N and the boys! Aubrey

    ReplyDelete