Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Cat's Eye View

For Christmas our friend L (a fellow animal nut) got us a "pet's eye view" camera & I finally took it out of the box this morning & hung it on Digger's collar. Most of the pics were a blurry mess, but it was pretty funny to see anyways. Here are the best shots of my cat's life between 9 & 10 this morning:


Gazing at a table. (We have 5 shots of this. Digs apparently really enjoyed thsi view.)
Watching Felon take a bath

A blurry pic of Diggers stalking Felon (Felon is the dark blob in the middle)

Digger' food bowl (blurry, because Dig eats like a little piggy!)

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I could see this entertaining me for hours and hours. I often wonder if I'll be as good of a parent to a human as I am to my critters. Is that bad? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol-- mollie, i wonder the same thing!! & then i feel all sad & guilty that i'll have to spend less time with my critters after the dudes get here... for a while at least... poor guys....

    ReplyDelete