Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wedding Pics (just for fun)




Dancing, "grumping", & laughing with N at our wedding.






N carrying me over the mud, all smiles, leaving the church as husband & wife.

















My very handsome hubby & me posing before the ceremony.









I've been a little rough on N lately, so I thought I'd indulge myself & post some pics from one of the best days of my life. These are pics of pics bc our photographer only works in film, so they aren't the best, but give the general idea. We wanted all candids, so other than the posed shots of N & me by the window, & the pic of my bridesmaids, she caught all the others on the fly.
With all that's been going on lately, it's become too easy to neglect the man who's helped me chase my dreams & never asked for anything in return. I just needed a reminder of how incredibly lucky I felt on our wedding day, & how lucky I am still.

2 comments: