Friday, March 13, 2009

HOME

We're home! The pre-e is moving slowly for now, so they let us go & will monitor me from home. (so now we REALLY have a lot of doc appts! but is worth it to have my own bed & boys still baking!)
The boys are still doing well. We didn't get the results of the 24 hr urine collection (sorry, I know thats gross) yet, but we'll just go back in if need be.
All our docs independantly predicted that we'll be delivering sometime in the next week to two weeks at the longest, so we're likely looking at some NICU time, but the prognosis is good for 33 week twins so N & I trying really hard to stay positive. The contrax & everything else just seem to be pointing to my body giving up (docs didn't phrase it that way, but that's the gist.) so they won't do anything drastic medically to try to stop labor if it starts again.
I'm totally wiped out & going to crash for a bit (or try, at least) but wanted to update first & let you all know we're ok & still hanging in!
Thank you all so much for all the kind thoughts & prayers! ((hugs))

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are able to rest at home!! That is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back home for a bit!! It's getting so close I can taste it!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad things are well..hope you are getting some rest!((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your home! I know this may seem impossible, but the closer you get to 34 weeks the better. At 34 weeks they can suck, swallow and breathe. At 35 weeks, if the babies follow the guidelines, take every feed by mouth, maintain body temp in an open crib, no A&Bs they will release them.

    That is my goal for you, 34 weeks. =0)

    ReplyDelete