Friday, March 6, 2009

3 Weeks...

at the longest. After our check on the dudes today, the docs are guessing we'll go sometime between now & the next 3 weeks. I know if the meds stop working for the contractions we're running out of options, & I know that if they're getting stressed it's better for them to be out than in, but I'm still praying for those 3 weeks.
TMI coming up, so if you don't want to read pregnancy details, stop now! I am indeed losing my mucus plug bit by bit, my cervix is still shortening (but slowly, thank God!), & the dudes are both head down, with baby A way down in my pelvis, & with the extra contractions & *ahem* bowel issues I've been ahving the past few days, the docs seem to think the guys are getting ready. I'm still hoping we'll hang on longer (it can happen!!) so I'll be keeping my fingers permanently crossed from now on. It might make it harder to type, but it's a small price to pay! :P

And now for some belly pics:

almost 32 weeks. Can you tell they've shifted down? I can't...

and from the front (looking a little less lopsided I think...)

6 comments:

  1. Phew, you had me worried! Glad to know the boys are still baking.

    It does sound like things are getting close. ((HUGS)) You, and the boys will be fine when they decide to come.

    Keep on fighting Momma no giving up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay!!! Glad to hear y'all are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good - and a little lopsided! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG thank goodness I got to get on and check on you!I was so worried..But I am glad you are all OK and like Kim said...the time will come when they are better off out! Whenever that is just rest assured YOU did EVERYTHING you could and you are such a brave woman...I will keep you in my thoughts and hope you hold out as long as possible(tho I have to admit I am so excited to see them LOL)..Here's some ~~stay put vibes~~ for you..HUGE (((hugs)))!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is it possible that you hare having twins but have no stretch marks??? Kudos to you! Glad to hear you are doing better...hope those boys stay put a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. still a lttle crooked from the front but not nearly as much as you were. You look so fantastic! I can not believe you are about to have 2 babies! I will cross my fingers for you too...that you make it another 3 weeks.

    Are you going to attempt vaginal delivery or will your Dr. automatically do section because of your complications and the fact that they are twins?

    ReplyDelete